Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dream Big.

Hey Friends! Wow it has been a month since my last post and I am so sorry! This month has been a busy one, very eventful! Well I want to get back in the habit of letting you guys know what is going on in my life. So through out my posts I don't think I have filled you guys in on my dreams and the calling that I feel God has placed on my life, the reason why I am in ministry school. 
Well, it all started on a cold November day when I came into the world.. ha just kidding. But seriously, when I was thirteen I was told by my youth pastors wife that I would be a worship leader that led thousands and when I lead I would cast out demons and break chains off people. I thought this was pretty ridiculous because growing up in a family that was in the ministry I didn't want to go into the ministry. Yeah, I liked to sing but only like in the shower and around friends, not in front of "thousands." Well, needless to say a few years later I was one of the worship leaders in a different youth group and that is when the ball got rollin'. That is when I met one of my fave couples ever that I probably talk about in every post but my current youth pastors and friends Derrick and Valarie Blasczyk. I love how God brings people into our lives to help coach us into our potential and they have definitely done that! They saw something in me that I didn't see. By my senior year of High School I knew that I was supposed to be in the ministry not a nurse, which I was dead set on. Derrick and Valarie also knew this and did everything they could to get me where I am and I am so thankful for them.
So I am here in ministry school training to be a worship leader and since the day I walked into Church of the Highland I am constantly having dreams and visions that I know are from God. I know now I am suppose to lead in front of  "thousands." I know the power I have inside me (God) and that with him I CAN  do all the things I was told I would do.
Well to get to the point this is my dream/ vision. I have this dream/vision since last semester and God keeps adding more to it. My dream is to plant a Church in Australia with my husband. Where he would be the Senior Pastor and I would be the Worship Pastor. How freakin' awesome would that be?! There are so many small details about that and its so awesome!
Most of the prophesy that was spoken over me has happened and the biggest part will happen in the following weeks "thousands." I am an official front line worshiper at our church, which means I am one of eight singers who sing on Sunday mornings at Highlands. Last semester I made it my goal to be on this stage on Sunday mornings before Thanksgiving and I made it! This last week I sang at one of the other campus', this Sunday I will sing in the main sanctuary for the night service and the following week, my birthday, I will sing Sunday morning at our main campus in front literally "thousands." We have three services and seat 2,600 in the room, not to mention we are streaming online where people all across the world will watch.... Is this real life?!?! So I am fulfilling what God has called me to do! It is the coolest place to be.
Yesterday, we had chapel and the worship track leads worship, which these students are super talented its crazy! I sang one song, I will exalt you by Brooke Fraser, it is one of my faves! Well funny story: I am not a public speaker WHAT SO EVERRR I hate speaking in front of a group of people I can sing and that is about it. The main worship leader for chapel asked me a few weeks ago to pray in between songs and I said, "HECK NO!" ha I just don't like speaking. Well yesterday before service the team met and I felt like during my song God wanted to do some ministry time so I asked if I can flow more with it, thinking I would sing another chorus. Well when it came to my song I totally felt Jesus all over me! While the band did the intro I prayed... what?! me pray in front of people, this isn't normal! Well I begin to sing and God was kept telling me I needed to speak for a second and he would give me the words and I didn't for a second freak out! I just let it happen and when it did I never felt so confident in what I was saying because they weren't even my words. ha! After I spoke I finished the song and that was that. After worship I saw a tweet from my Pastor saying "@TrishaRowe is one of the most anointed worshipers I have seen! Watch and see what God does through her" I was freakin shocked and started crying haha, cause I'm a baby. Afterwards I have never had so many people tell me how "anointed" I was, its so cool cause I didn't do anything it was Jesus!!! When I first started leading I always wanted to be told I was "anointed" for selfish reasons. My Mom would say that my sister was an "anointed" worshiper and I sang pretty, and of course I was jealous. Granted my sister is crazy anointed and I am so proud of her. But when I when I pushed that aside and realized her calling and my calling are different and just worshiped God was able to use me.
I am so blessed that my dreams are coming true. I have never been so content in my life because I am right in the middle of what God has called me to do. I have never trusted him so much with my life! I honestly don't have a care in the world right now, like I know he's got it. I am finally stress free! I know I am coming back to do a second year, I don't have the money for it but God does! hahahaha! aaah He is so good! I am so happy with where I am at because this is what I was designed for!
I love you all so much! Hope you have an incredible day!
Ps. sorry that was all over the place and I rambled a lot but you know how I do. ha


No comments:

Post a Comment